Credit: Refugee Resettlement Watch - Ann Corcoran
INTRODUCING MORNING TEA
"When you look at the world today,
What is your point of view?"
In a Thursday speech, the Republican presidential candidate suggested that Somali refugees have turned Minnesota into a hotbed for terror recruitment and frayed its social safety net.
Quoting a 2015 Washington Times article, Trump said Minnesota’s Somali refugees have high unemployment rates and represent “a rich pool of potential recruiting targets for Islamist terror groups.”
“The state is having tremendous problems,” he said.
CAIR and Muslim Congressman Keith Ellison claim the Somalis are helping local economies, but here near the end of the story, the Star Tribune admits some of the truth:
READ ENTIRE STORY HERE:
NOW READ THE INFORMATION FROM ANN CORCORAN AS A RESULT OF HER VISIT TO MINNESOTA
Ann Corcoran is known for her work (since 2007) enlightening many on the refugee resettlement issue. She has been "on the road" for the past 3 weeks and has made stops in 8 states to gain more data as she continues her research
A few highlights
On August 5th, she posted a few of her impressions during the course of her journey:
* Refugee Resettlement is largely being driven by money. In most places where refugees are deeply entrenched, they were directed to a particular site by some industry looking into cheap labor.
* Very often elected officials are in on it because they too are looking for financial rewards.
* Those local officials who object are pretty much in the dark (they don't know about R & P abstracts or stakeholder meetings).
* We have some great activists investigating, comparing notes and becoming community organizers.
* Those promoting refugee resettlement, have basically 2 weapons:
Secrecy-----the way they operate
Hide under their white hat of humanitarianism and blast any opposition as racist haters and just plain mean-spirited.
* There is fear among people in some communities (besides the fear of being called a racist)----fear for their safety, their children and grandchildren.
* One more common thread----in many places visited neighborhoods are being changed as Muslims buy up property and put mosques in suburban neighborhoods.
Read her entire work here:
For future reference this information is available on the main page of the website at:
"A country cannot subsist well without liberty, nor liberty without virtue." - - Jean Jacques Rousseau