Sue "Stone" Cordero's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have contacted the Tea Party in Boise and have already received word back from the…"

Sue "Stone" Cordero replied Apr 17, 2012 to China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho

22 Apr 18, 2012

"Wonderful Pictures, thank you!"

Sue "Stone" Cordero replied Apr 17, 2012 to China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho

22 Apr 18, 2012

"I didn't get to go to the Landing, I had planned to, however, things happened and I…"

Sue "Stone" Cordero replied Apr 16, 2012 to China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho

22 Apr 18, 2012

"Ok, after researching this some more, I am finding conflicting stories on whether la…"

Sue "Stone" Cordero replied Apr 15, 2012 to China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho

22 Apr 18, 2012

"in addition to this, I have found in research that CNOOC is having to pay out for tw…"

Sue "Stone" Cordero replied Apr 5, 2012 to China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho

22 Apr 18, 2012

"I ask because of what I have read on this site: http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc…"

Sue "Stone" Cordero replied Apr 5, 2012 to China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise, Idaho

22 Apr 18, 2012

"I was just wondering, has anyone wondered or asked what is exactly on the land that…"

22 Apr 18, 2012

"Thanks Robert, great information!"

Sue "Stone" Cordero replied Mar 7, 2012 to Get the REAL scoop on all the candidates

14 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Sue "Stone" Cordero

"Can you tell us where you located this information?"

Sue "Stone" Cordero replied Aug 6, 2011 to WHO VOTED "NO" TO MAKE ENGLISH OUR OFFICIAL LANGUAGE? - WHO VOTED "YES" TO GIVE ILLEGALS SOCIAL SECURITY BENEFITS?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Patricia M. McBride

RSS

National Debt Clock

The First CoastTea Party is a non-profit organization. We have no deep-pocketed special interest funding our efforts.

You may contact us at:

First Coast Tea Party
1205 Salt Creek Island Dr
Ponte Vedra, FL 32082
904-392-7475

Helpful Links

Blog Posts

RYAN NICHOLS - Hardened Criminal?? Seriously??

If you're not already aware. This is what's going on in DC while dangerous criminals are allowed back out on the streets.  It's horrifying that this is happening to our citizens and veterans for protesting the hijacking of our election process. This is still happening! They are STILL being tortured and treated like full on terrorists. 

You may not be aware of the typical things they're forced to go through...…

Continue

Posted by Babs Jordan on August 14, 2022 at 8:44am

© 2024   Created by LeadershipCouncil.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service